anicejester

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greetings Friends,

Recently I have exposed several individuals to this site. To those of you whom are new visitors having not viewed the happenings, stories, or photographs of our meeting or chance encounter have no doubts that soon (after yet another editing session) you will read what I have perceived. While I do not ask for forgiveness, I find myself falling behind on projects mostly due to my willowy mind coupled with the lack of focus. I am hoping that my upcoming vacation will clear the paths between my creativity and fingers waiting instruction.

I thank you for your patience with the hopes of your return visits. Notes for the following with titles that still may change; Mystery Maiden with Gold Shoes... Her middle name is Elizabeth... Dumb Ass said with a Smile... Raven Hair Ballerina... Mom with a New View...

Peace,

jch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home